Templates da Lua

Créditos

Templates da Lua - templates para blogs
Essa página é hospedada no Blogger. A sua não é?

quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2009

Interview With ♥Alla♥


SET I LIKE THE MOST:




-What's your full name ?

Kolpakova Alla

-When is your birthday?
17 October 1992

-What do you absolutely love?
Love Polyvore and fashion- it brings creativity and art in my life and helps me to rest, love football - for its emotions and passion, love my friends - they inspire me and make me smile every day. Also I can't imagine my life without music, books, movies and my cat...

-What do you absolutely hate?
Don't like haughty people.

-Your life is summarized in a phrase , what phrase would it be ?
Trying to be perfect...I believe, it is warth it.

-Pastel or Bright Colors?
I choose pastel colors. They usually look more stylish.

-What kind of food / drink do you prefer ?
Cheese and of course chocolate) This is addiction... My favourite drink is fresh orange juice.

-If you were an animal what animal would it be?
Maybe hedgehog... sometimes can be prickly

-What's your biggest dream?
Next year I hope to enter the medical uni...So today it's the biggest dream of mine. And then, I hope, I 'll be a successful doctor.

-What's your biggest fear?
To go mad... from disappointment or pain...

-What celebrity is your inspiration?
Cristiano Ronaldo. Not only because of his talent, but also because of his character features. As I read his biography, I was astonished by the strengh of his character.

-Who do you think is the most funny/spiritual person in the
world?
Cristiano is very funny))His photos always make me laugh

-What do you think of the group Fashion & Art With Conscience
would you recommend it to the other members?
Thank you for such a lovely group. It's wonderful, love your contests and I think it is a great idea, to make a group of it. I recommend to all people on Polyvore to join!

-What do you think you can do to save the planet ?
If I am a doctor, I'll try to help some people. I don't think that one person can save the planet, but if everyone does something useful in his life, our planet will be OK.

-Leave a message to the other members .
Wish you all to be always so creative and to make many beautiful sets. You all inspire me a lot, just be yourself and create!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário